Make A Day As sweet as sugar sweet red velvet- Chocolate day
Most of us love chocolates and wish that every day is a chocolate day. Twice a year chocolate day is celebrated one is world chocolate day 2020 that is on 7th July and one is celebrated on the third day of Valentine Week that is on 9th February 2020. The sweet indulgence of chocolate makes everyone around happy. Chocolates not only taste yum but also have proven health benefits as it improves heart health, soothes the sore throat and sharpens the memory.
Benefits of celebrating chocolate day 2020.
Chocolate is a symbol of love and commitment among lovers. Consuming chocolate has many benefits.
- Prevent diabetes- Dark chocolates contain flavonoids that help in reducing the risk of diabetes. Thus don't fear consuming chocolates.
- Helps in stress reduction- The fast-paced lifestyle has resulted in stress that is a common problem recently. The chocolate contains some stress-relieving properties that make a person calm. When in stress, just grab a chocolate bite.
- Helps in increasing intelligence- A recent study has shown that on consuming chocolate, a person's cognitive ability and brain function improves.
- Promotes good skin health- Chocolate helps in maintain a blood flow that makes skin look young by keeping it hydrated.
- Aids in weight loss- consuming a small portion of dark chocolate aids in weight loss as it helps to curb appetite and reduces cravings.
Best chocolates that will melt your lover's heart,
Gifting different chocolates to your loved one on this day forms a part of a chocolate day theme.
- Milk chocolate- Almost every one relishes milk chocolate. If someone gifts you milk chocolate, that means they really adore you.
- Dairy milk chocolate- Dairy is one of the most famous chocolate brands in the world.
- Being tried and tested by almost all, one can't go wrong by gifting a bouquet of dairy
- milk chocolates.
- Ferrero Rocher chocolate- A double-layered chocolate that leaves one with sheer
- satisfaction. The super attractive packaging makes it a must-buy for the chocolate day.
- Coconut chocolate- Coconut chocolate is perfect for anyone who doesn't have a sweet
- tooth. These chocolates taste different as they are filled with coconut.
- Kitkat chocolate- The chocolate is perfect for someone who loves crunchy chocolate, it is
- a blend of chocolate and crunch.
- Liquor chocolates- Liqueur chocolates are the new trend of chocolate day. A bar of killer
- chocolate is mixed with a liquor that makes your valentine fall in love with you.
Unique ideas to celebrate chocolate day
- Chocolate breakfast- There is no better way to start a day than with yummy chocolate pancakes or chocolate chip coffee cake.
- Chocolate crafts- It is fun with crafts and the fun doubles when chocolate is added to it One can try making a chocolate wreath.
- Chocolate field trips- Take your loved ones to local candy shops or chocolate factories and try tasting a delicious variety of chocolates.
Make the day as sweet as chocolate by eating chocolate-infused dishes.